If you need help with a federal government agency or issue, I'm happy to provide assistance and advocate for you however I can. My office can often contact the appropriate agency on your behalf to assure that you have been given every consideration available. Please bear in mind that Congressional offices cannot force an agency to expedite a case or act in your favor. However, I can help communicate the circumstances and request that they take appropriate actions to assist you.
If your situation is an emergency that requires urgent help, you should call my District Office at 915-541-1400 for immediate assistance. Please complete the form in English. If you need the form in Spanish, please contact my District Office at 915-541-1400.
Please read the following before submitting your request:
- If your issue concerns a state or local government issue, you should contact the appropriate jurisdiction. You can locate your state legislators by clicking here.
- Please keep in mind that the United States Constitution separates power between the legislative and judicial branches of government, and elected officials cannot interfere with legal matters or cases before a court of law. In these instances, you should speak with an attorney.
Regarding Global Entry and Trusted Traveler Program cases:
- Once you submit your request by clicking the button below, you will receive an email confirming your submission has been received. If you do not receive an email within the hour, please contact my office. Otherwise, a member of my team will be in touch with you as quickly as possible to discuss your situation and how I can help.
New and renewing applicants for Global Entry (GE), SENTRI, NEXUS and FAST should expect significant delays in application processing times and limited appointment availability at TTP enrollment centers. Processing times vary per application. Trusted Traveler Program applications are being submitted at a rate of between 7,000 and 16,000 daily. Currently, 78% of applications complete the initial processing and are conditionally approved or approved without an interview within 15 days. For those application that require additional review, estimates for initial processing times for new and renewal TTP applications are as follows:
Note: these processing times are AVERAGES, and as such are not meant to be taken as hard processing times.
- Global Entry applications at approximately 394 days (~13 months)
- SENTRI applications are at approximately 547 days (~18 months)
- NEXUS applications are at approximately 628 days (~21months)
*Inquiries regarding your trusted traveler memberships will be accepted if they exceed the current wait times above*
Request help with a federal agency