Skip to Content

Helping You Navigate Your Government

If you need help with a federal government agency or issue, I'm happy to provide assistance and advocate for you however I can. My office can often contact the appropriate agency on your behalf to assure that you have been given every consideration available. Please bear in mind that Congressional offices cannot force an agency to expedite a case or act in your favor.  However, I can help communicate the circumstances and request that they take appropriate actions to assist you.

If your situation is an emergency that requires urgent help, you should call my District Office at 915-541-1400 for immediate assistance. Please complete the form in English. If you need the form in Spanish, please contact my District Office at 915-541-1400.

Please read the following before submitting your request:

  • If your issue concerns a state or local government issue, you should contact the appropriate jurisdiction. You can locate your state legislators by clicking here. 

  • Please keep in mind that the United States Constitution separates power between the legislative and judicial branches of government, and elected officials cannot interfere with legal matters or cases before a court of law. In these instances, you should speak with an attorney.
  • Once you submit your request by clicking the button below, you will receive an email confirming your submission has been received. If you do not receive an email within the hour, please contact my office. Otherwise, a member of my team will be in touch with you as quickly as possible to discuss your situation and how I can help.

***Please note that the Department of State and passport processing centers are working hard to keep their application process within the time frames but are taking the full time to complete. Our office can assist with:

1. Requesting an urgent travel appointment if you have travel within 5 days.


2. Requesting the status of your application.

Please include your travel date and locator number when filling out a privacy release form.

Our office is unable to expedite your application. This service is provided by the agency (Department of State) with an additional cost of $60 at the time of applying.

The current processing times are as follows:

Application Type  Processing Time
 Routine 10 - 13 weeks
 Expedited 7 - 9 weeks
 Expedited at Agency Must have international travel within 14 calendar days


Request help with a federal agency

Stay Connected